Many individuals have been very helpful and supportive in the development of Panga. A few are:
The following were helpful in producing Panga:
- Josh Wardle for writing Wordle
- The editor of Te Ngutu Kura Free Māori Spell Checker
- Kim M Millwood for identifying errors in the kupu lexicon and being amazingly supportive
- CJ & Damon Lillis & Melting Meg for telling me about problems with browsers not refreshing to the new kupu for the day. I think that is now fixed.
- Dr. Keola Donaghy for letting me know the standard way to enter tohutō is tilde(~) then vowel. And for noticing the inconsistency that you couldn't enter w h as two characters to transform into wh in the last tile. I knew that, but was hoping no one else would notice. And who would care because you can never end a kupu with wh. But it's now fixed.
The following were helpful in designing Panga:
Panga in the News